Monday, November 14, 2011

Day One Down

So I've gone through the day and managed to stay within my 20 carb limit. I managed to not eat any of the biscuits I made for the kids. (They ate what I ate so I needed to give them some carbs.)

I ate pretty well today.
Breakfast: scrambled sausage and eggs. Coffee with cream and splenda.
Lunch: Spring mix salad with some extra spinach. sliced cucumbers, and mozzerella cheese with ceasar dressing. diet green tea.
Dinner: Grilled chicken with alfredo sauce and green beans sauted with onions in butter. diet green tea.
Snack: 2 oz of colby jack cheese.

I'm taking this one day at a time. I know I can do it for a day. It's only a day, right? Then they begin to add up. Suddenly, you're at a week, then a month. Then one day, you've reached at year. Yeah, AA knows what it's talking about. One day at a time.

Loves to you all.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment