Monday, November 14, 2011

Induction.. Again

So today is the day. Starting the who low carb/induction thing again. I was going to say I hope this works but that is completely the wrong attitude. What I am going to say is that I'm going to make this work.

This medication is kicking my rear end. All I want to do is eat. I've gained 15 pounds in the past several months. That's after losing 20. Going low carb will let me eat a lot of things without depriving myself of food.

I have to lose this weight. My doctor told me I'm disgustingly healthy. The only thing wrong with me is I'm overweight. I don't want to develop weight related illnesses.

I appreciate all of the support that people are showing. As my facebook friends know, I have a lot going on right now. I'm sure the stress has contributed to the whole eating thing.

I'll keep you all updated on how things are going. All of you take care. Love you lots.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment